Thursday, November 22, 2007

Snow

Before I came to Canada, I had never seen snow before. Probably you Canadians, or you people who live here for a long time won't understand me, but it's a strange impression. I'm quite used to see everything around me quite green, or red, pink, even brown. However, seeing all around white is a weird experience! At first I got pretty excited, and I'm still. But I keep thinking all the time how people deal with daily problems snow causes, like taking it from the top of your car in the morning, warming the engines. Even walking on the street...I'm always aware not to fall! Not staying outdoors for a long time is inconceiveble for me, as I used to take long walks in my city. Everything about snow is new for me. At the same time it's annoying sometimes, it is quite enchanting watching the little white light flakes fall outside my window...!

6 comments:

Amin said...

Hello Rebeca,
I didn't know that in Brazil never snow. In Iran during winter sometimes we have snow; of curse not as much as here. However our snow is somehow different; it is wet. Snow in Calgary is much dryer, maybe it sounds weird for you but that’s the way it is!

Metalmaster said...

Hello!
It's lot's of snow here!
I love it!
When snow falls it looks so amazing!=)

Abdulmohsen's said...

Hi Rebeca

So do I. I haven't been in weather like Calgary's weather. I used to live in simedesert city; really hot in summer and so cold in winter(of course without snow)

HaVe FuN

We will,we will rock U!! said...

It snows in my hometown, but not frequently, and not so crazy. hahaha!!!!^@^

MIXER said...

ya ya thats true? i'v never seen snow before until i came to calgary and the starnge thing is that we have snow in algeria in some parts? but.....

yun said...

Hi!
I hate snow because it makes the floor so messy. I am so weak for cold so these days I complaint almost everyday.
Let's buy some vitamin C and it prevents getting cold from us. haha.

Family

Family