Monday, December 3, 2007

Not so axious...

Sometime ago I wrote a blog about anxiety. It is one of the things I struggle the most with; however, it has been teaching me many lessons.
Today I suffered a little disapointment. I was expecting something great that did not come to happen, at least not in the way I wanted to. But I've been thinking about it and realized we feel anxious because we don't know what to wait for the future. But, isn't it suppose to be an amazing thing? Not knowing about the future? Not having all things under control? Not having to depend and rely on our own strenghts all the time? Just resting sometimes...
In our listening class we have been discussing about free will and predetermination. That is an endless topic! No ways one can say "I have the answer!" I have my own hypothesis though: It is certain we have free will, which leads us to be responsable for our decisions and actions. That is wonderful, knowing we can always be better persons, we can improve our skills and push hard to achieve our goals. However, I think it comes to a point where God or destiny (whatever you believe in) will put His or its finger in the situation and say "That is not what I want for her, even though she doesn't know I have something much better to surprise her".

2 comments:

We will,we will rock U!! said...

Anxious or not depends all on urself. U can choose between 'em.
It's a good thing but also a bad thing.
It exists on us, but doesn't exist itself!!
Think abt it!!

Unknown said...

You are SOoO christian!!~
Good that I am a christian too~
Your presentation today is just amazing~
And by the way, This one is my real blog so come check it out!!~

Family

Family